Thursday, September 21, 2006

Vital Updates

-- A few weeks ago I posted about the Adopt-A-Hobo for $1.00 sign I saw. Well, the hobo has raised his rates. Now the sign says Adopt-A-Hobo $1.50! Does he carry around a pocket full of quarters to make change for the people who give him $2.00? I'll bet not!

-- I continue to receive free address labels from charities, I have well over 100 now. This insanity needs to stop. I can never hope to use all these labels, I am starting to feel bad.

-- I have been watching a lot of the new fall season tv shows. I can safely recommend Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Kidnapped was okay, but I don't know how they are going to drag the story out all season, but whatever. It was good to watch The Office again this evening.

-- I have also been knitting a lot lately. At the rate I'm going my afghan will be done by next summer when I will really need it.

I realize that some of these updates are more vital than others but it's all I got tonight.

No comments: