Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Am A Bad Mom (Same Song, 99th Verse)

True confession time here. Let me start at the beginning. Max is an artist. He creates art and sells it to other art people he has met on the internet. Recently he created a button, you know, a pin. He is beginning to mail them out, and he wanted a little bag to put the pin in, one of those tiny ziplock kind of bags about 1 square inch. He had found a bag once on the street in Seaside that had designs on it, it probably was used for drugs. But he liked that the bag was decorated and so he decided to try to find those bags here to buy. Well he found the shop that sells them. It is the shop that sells the bongs and drug paraphanalia. So what do I do? I take him there, of course! I told you already, I am a bad mom!
So we go there and buy the bags. Actually I buy the bags, because Max is broke and I am a sucker when it comes to supporting his art. They cost $4.00. I have no money in my purse and this place doesn't take checks (duh!). They will take my debit card but the purchase has to be over $5.00. So what do I do? I buy a blunt wrap. I would put up a link but then you would go to a drug website. A blunt wrap is a giant rolling paper for smoking pot. I bought it because it was a dollar. I am practically a criminal!
I know there was a time in my life that I would have bought that paper for my own personal use, but I am SO not that person anymore. THANK GOD!!!
PS I threw the blunt paper away.
PSS Here is a picture of the bags Max got.

1 comment:

Kim said...

obdThat is hilarious!!! But why not just buy two packages of the bags?

ANyhow, there is a picture of my so cutie baby on my blog.

Kim