Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Terribly Unimportant Things To Say

A buffet of nothingness awaits. Dig in!


1) Today in Spokane the weather was just like in Monterey, overcast and in the low 60's. This is quite a change from the hot summery weather we have had since we moved here in June, it made me miss my hometown.

2) The company I work at is located right next door to a bakery. Not a little bakery that does donuts or cakes, this bakery. It's big, and every morning when I get out of my car the smell of the bread baking is heavy in the air, oh it's wonderful! This afternoon as I left work I think they were baking cinnamon rolls, yum!!!

3) Leo had to go to the ER the other night, he fell playing football outside and couldn't move his arm. We were in and out, x-rays and all in about 75 minutes, just another reason to love it here. PS Leo is okay, nothing broken.

4) People in Spokane like to back their cars into parking spaces. A lot. All the time. I don't understand it, and since I'm not a very good backer-upper, I buck the trend and pull my car into the space.

5) They also like to park facing the wrong way on the street. They used to ticket for that in CA, I guess up here nobody cares. Sometimes I think I'm going down a one way street because all the cars face the same way on both sides, but I'm not.

6) The leaves on the tree outside my bedroom window are starting to turn yellow, I think summer is over for real and fall is on it's way.

7) That's it. I'm going to go knit now.

No comments: