Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Throat Hurts

Let's start with yesterday. I started coming down with a cold and by last night I had chills and bodyaches. So I took some Advil PM. I usually don't take that stuff on a work night because I'm afraid I will oversleep, but I took it fairly early and felt ok about it. So at 10 pm I basically passed out in my bed. I know that I was dead to the world, because when I woke up this morning I saw this:



I immediately knew who the tissue terrorist was. Dolly! She has a thing for boxes and paper, so I wasn't surprised that this happened. What amazed me is that it happened 3 feet from where I was and I never heard a thing!
That Advil PM really works.

So anyway, when I got up and looked outside, there was new snow:




Driving to work wasn't very bad today, but it will be worse tomorrow when it will be icy.

Here is what my cats Blossom and Grace think about the snow:




That's as far outside as they cared to go. I hear that some cats love the snow, not mine I guess.

Tonight I'm sleeping without my friend Mr. Advil PM. I'd better get to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's freakin hilarious!! I can totally see your cat's reaction just by the pics. LOL all the more reason to cuddle up with mom!