Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Third Time Had Better Be A Charm Or Else

1) Well I had to rip out my slipper and start over AGAIN last night. Same story, wasn't paying attention and blew it. Tried to fix it and made it worse. I'm pretty pissed at myself, I'd like to think I could make a slipper, I know the stitches. It's just like in school, those careless mistakes will get me every time. I think the lesson here is not to watch Heroes while knitting. Or Arrested Development.

2) I'm writing in the morning before work which is something I never do, but I am noticing that not being dead tired at the end of the day helps this go better.

3) I watch the KHQ morning show from 6:30 to 7 am. I really like it. I especially like the snips of music they play before and after the commercials. Today it was "Long Cool Woman". You know, she was a Long Cool Woman in a black dress, something something something. Just one something was a bad something, but that Long Cool Woman had it alllllllll. They play everything from Elvis to AC/DC, I love that.

Time to go to work.

No comments: