Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You CAN Go Home Again...

And boy did I ever! I spent 51 hours in Monterey and visited with more than 51 people I think. I just went from place to place and person to person, ending up at my church on Sunday morning. It was a great fun time. Thanks to Shannon and Sharlene for letting me crash at your houses. It was a perfect visit. Not only did I visit Monterey but I also had a good amount of time with my sister and her family in San Jose. And even though I went everywhere and saw everybody, it was still very relaxing. I even had time to go knit by the ocean for a while on Sunday morning:



This was the only picture I took the whole weekend. I was sitting in my borrowed car (thanks, Dave!) with the window down in short sleeves. Just lovely.

And when we got back to Spokane, it was winter. I mean WINTER.



That is tomorrow's forecast, and here it is for the week:



I SAY BRING IT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't encourage this coldness!

It's so cold all I want to do is lay in bed with the heated mattress pad, warm blankets, space heater, and slipper.

Glad your trip was fantastic!