Saturday, November 11, 2006

Blurbs

1) I had wanted to post a picture of the slipper that I have been working on that I was so proud of, but I forgot where I was on the pattern and screwed it up big time and had to unravel the whole thing and start over. AARRRRRGGGHH!! I wonder if my grandma ever threw her knitting needles across the room because if she did then the transformation is complete.

2) We went to another hockey game tonight with my friends Faythe, Jennifer and Remi. It was Faythe's first time to a hockey game, I think she had a good time. She had her camera with her and even though we found out later that they don't allow cameras, she got some pictures and I'm guessing she will blog about it.

3)Ever since we got a DVR for the tv (which is similar to a tivo) I am a slave to the TV. I have a backlog of Oprah's, and thanks to the return of Laura to General Hospital, I'm recording those now too. My newspaper goes unread, as does my Country Living magazines. I blame it on my job. It interferes with my off time.

that's all I got.

No comments: