Sunday, July 08, 2007

Slug Day

Everybody needs a day once in a while where they can do nothing. Today was my day. Let's see, I watched Bring It On, only the best cheerleading movie ever. Also I pulled Empire Records off the shelf and watched that again. I caught the tail end of Revenge of the Nerds, did you know that none of us will truly be free until nerd persecution ends? I have played a lot of the big 3 card games on my computer, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Freecell. I currently am listening to Little Queen by Heart. I love Heart. Also today I ate some food and talked to my kids. That's about it. I think I'm trying to fight off a cold because I have been tired today, also I am hoarse, but that may be from trying to sing like Ann Wilson.

Eight days till the boys come home, not that I'm counting or anything!

No comments: