Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Mystery

Well, it's 2:30 pm now and my alcohol induced headache is finally going away. Note to self: Even if you don't mean to get drunk, drinking a lot will get you drunk. Try to remember that when someone is having a scotch tasting.
Anyway, that's not what this post is about. A little while ago I went out to get my newspaper and found this on my porch:



Flowers! No card attached or any other indicator of who the flower giver might be. All I know is that they were not there yesterday afternoon when I went out to water the plants. So I have no idea where or who they came from. And I will probably never find out, since whoever did this wanted to be anonymous. But if by any chance they happen to read this blog, I would just like to say Thank You for the flowers. They are lovely, and make a beautiful addition to my porch. I will take good care of them.



UPDATE!! When I actually went outside and took a good look at these flowers I discovered they are artificial! They are very real looking from a distance. Still much appreciated, even more so because now I can't accidently kill them.

No comments: