Saturday, June 02, 2007

More Than I Wanted To Know

I was surfing some knitting blogs and I came across one of those personality tests like "What Kind of Flower Are You?" so I clicked it and it led me to the website where all of these tests are. So now I am going to take some of them and together we will find out just what kind of a person I really am. Here goes:




You Are A Lily



You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.

People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.

You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.

Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.



Why couldn't I have been a fuschia? I really like fuschias, and I heve never even grown a lily. I'm not so sure about this. Lets try another.

You Are Coke

A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper


AAUUUUGGGHHH! I HATE Coke! Why are they doing this to me??

Your 80s Theme Song Is:

Head Over Heels by Tears for Fears


Oh Brother.

You Should Paint Your Room Red

Dramatic and bold, a red room brings energy.
Your red room will inspire you to try a new activity...
And bring out even more passion for the things you love.


These people have no idea what they are talking about. Red is my least favorite color. Ok one more and then I give up.

You Are 28% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


FINALLY!! They got one right!! But I still think these things are dumb and I highly discourage anyone from wasting their time on them.

Have A Great Weekend with love from Coke Lily.

No comments: