Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thinking Is Expensive

This morning in my email there was a comment regarding the picture in my previous post about how much they liked it. This comes on the heels of my shower thinking this morning. I don't know about you, but there is something about the shower that help me focus my thoughts, solve problems and gain understanding about stuff. Anyway, my shower thinking was about how I can take better pictures, they usually come out blurry. And I think I figured out my problem. It's my crappy eyes. They can't see anything up close anymore. When I took the picture in the previous post, I had taken off my glasses and brought the camera close up to my eyes. Plus I was in the shade and there was no glare on the tiny screen. Perfect focus!

But not a minute later, I took this picture of my ripening tomatoes:



The leaves are in focus but the tomatoes are not. I probably would have noticed this if I could SEE THE SCREEN! HELLO!! This leads me to only one conclusion: I need a camera with a giant screen on the back. And Costco has a deal on one...

No comments: