Next Monday my boys are going to California. They will be gone four weeks. That is the most time I have been away from my kids since Max was born. For the past 18 years my main purpose in life has been seeing to their needs and enjoying their company. I do not relish the thought of being completely adrift for 28 days. But I'm trying to formulate a plan so that I don't just go to work, come home and cry all night. Here is what I have so far:
1) File all the papers in my office.
2) Knit and crochet on my blanket, bathmat, hat, and start a chevron scarf.
3) Take walks around town.
4) Watch movies. I have my Netflix list all queued up and ready to go.
5) Clean Max's area downstairs.
6) Take a trip to Missoula with Jennifer.
7) Email Cathy to make a date for coffee.
Any suggestions or offers will be greatly appreciated. I would especially like it if someone invited me somewhere for a 4th of July celebration. Thanks to you all for taking pity on a poor displaced mom!