Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Operation Boyfriend

I'm not sure how to begin writing this one. It has to do with my thoughts and feelings on, of all things, boyfriends. So here goes.
I think I would like to have a boyfriend for several reasons. One is that I would like to go out to dinner or to a movie without my kids for a change. I am tired of seeing preteen movies or the Jackass movie. I would like to go to adult places with an adult.
Another good reason to have a boyfriend is that they are better at feigning interest about whatever it is I have to say than my kids are.
Also, boyfriends are good to have around part time. I have children to raise and a full time job and cannot spend a bunch of time every day tending to a relationship.
I realize that a lot of men my age would rather persue girls who are half my age and half my size and that lowers my chances of having a boyfriend to practically nil. So I guess it's a good thing that I don't need a boyfriend, I just want one.
So, if you want to go to the movies and dinner once in a while, and if you have a life of your own (I said Life not Wife) and if you want to laugh alot, then you can apply to be my boyfriend! I promise to pretend to be interested about your day. Here is my spam email address: spokarla@yahoo.com Tell your friends!

No comments: