Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Goin' To California With An Achin' In My Heart

Not really, but one should never miss an opportunity to quote a Led Zeppelin song if they can. But I am going to California this weekend for my
nephew Jason's wedding. It will be good to see my family again. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it down to Monterey this time, but I have high hopes for a Thanksgiving weekend visit. I am looking forward to seeing my sister's house since she has totally redecorated it. Also I want a cheeseburger from In-N-Out, I miss that almost as much as I miss my family. I know that sounds bad, but if I miss my brother I can just call him, I can't just call a cheeseburger.
I know these next few days will fly by and before you know it we will be back here. I wonder how I'll feel about that. I wonder if I will get down there and not want to come back. Should be interesting.
Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Faythe said...

Have you gone to that burger place in town called D-Lish yet? Their burgers are pretty close to In-N-Out burgers, and their fries are better. I thought I'd miss IN-N-Out too, but since I've found D-Lish, I don't anymore.