Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dark Side Of The Moon

Hope you all saw the total lunar eclipse tonight, it was awesome! I have this tradition that goes back to my stoner days that whenever there is a lunar eclipse I watch it while listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon. And tonight was no different. I drove to the end of a dead end street away from the city lights and watched and listened. I love the fact that we all watched the moon tonight, and I felt connected to my far away friends and family knowing that they were watching the moon with me.

Here is another thing--is anyone watching American Idol this season? Usually I just watch the auditions but this year I am already sucked in, thanks in part to Faythe who has been coming over to watch and blog. I already have my favorites picked out, hope they do well!

Also--I am loving my "new" computer! I bask in the glow of my new big monitor, and listen to my music with my new speakers which are 100 times better than the old ones. I am a happy happy girl.

Lastly--I don't want to jinx it by saying too much, but an avenue has opened up for me to be in the Spokane St. Patrick's Day Parade ! It is not the avenue I proposed last year, but an avenue nonetheless. March is shaping up to be a great month!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I saw the lunar eclipse, a little bit anyway! I had groceries when I got home, so I only sat outside for a couple of minutes. It was super pretty though.

By the by, yes, Alvin is a GREAT fat cat name. And he is seriously fat, like a beach ball with legs. Also, thank you for chiding me about not posting on my blog enough. Good call, and now I'm back in action!