Sunday, February 10, 2008

302

I cannot believe that this is my 302nd post. I started this blog in June 2005 because I read a lot of blogs and thought, I could do this. It was kind of hard and scary at first but it got easier as time went by. Also it helped that nobody was reading it. Then in the summer of 2006 when I moved away from everyone I knew, the blog gave my family and friends a way to keep up with me and the boys. And once I learned how to put pictures on the blog, well there was no stopping me. I never thought I had 302 posts in me though. And over the course of time I have developed a small readership. I'm not even sure if these people actually know me or would know who I was if I walked up to them. But for some reason they continue to read my blog. So I just want to say thanks for reading, and because I am trying to stay in the moment here, this is a picture of myself that I took about 5 minutes ago, here in my office where the magic happens. HAHAHAHA I always wanted to say that. Please keep in mind that it is 11:30 on Sunday night AND I did my taxes today, I'm giving those as the reasons why I look a bit fried.



Goodnight all.

No comments: