Saturday, December 30, 2006

On My Soapbox

Call me old-fashioned. But I think the world would be a lot better off with out the "dolls" they call Bratz. I am sorry, they look like little hookers to me. Let me illustrate my point.



This is my grandniece Eraya. Isn't she sweet in her little cute dress holding a flower. She looks as sweet and innocent as a 5 year old should. Now let's look at the whole picture:



That Baby Bratz doll just ruins the whole thing. Look at it, it's a pedophile's fantasy doll. What message are these dolls giving to our young girls? I heard the Eraya got talking Bratz for Christmas. Apparently they talk to each other, what do you suppose they say to each other?

"Hey, b*tch, this is MY streetcorner!"
"I hope my pimp doesn't beat me tonight!"
"I didn't know he was a cop!"



Need I say more?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv bratz i got sum bratz for my daughter for christmas and i don think it is 2 bad cuz its wut she really wanted ya know i dont think they look like hoes or all that either they are just dolls *duh* who do u think u r! soem people don need ur opinions damn lady! peopl can buy stuff for there kids wat they want.

bratz 4 lyfe!

fight da system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Karla said...

Shut up Max!

Unknown said...

OH MY! That's awful! I noticed she's blowing "bubbles." Yeah, right!

Karla said...

Exactly.