Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We are a part of the XM Nation!

I have had XM for over a year in my car. I will never ever ever infinity ever go back to regular radio. Tonight I was going back and forth between the 80's and the 70's stations. Here is the playlist: Wiiiiiiildfire PS you can't die in a killing frost unless you are a tomato. The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. The Candy Man can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good! Then it was You Belong to the City by Glenn Frey, everytime I hear that song I want to go watch Miami Vice. After that came What I Like About You by the Romantics. Hey! Most of the time I listen to the Classic Alternative station, lots of Cure, Smiths and Depeche Mode, but sometimes when I'm in the car by myself I take a wild ride down memory lane, woo hoo! I feel like watching the Wedding Singer now, but I can't because American Idol comes on in 25 minutes yay, it's my favorite episode, the one with all the crappy singers. After what just transpired in the car with me and the XM, I will feel right at home among them!

WIIIIIILDFIRE!!

No comments: