Saturday, January 21, 2006

Showing My House

I was talking to Leo's teacher the other day and he said he heard I was selling my house. He asked me how much and I told him. I thought he was just being politely curious and thought nothing of it. Well the next day he calls and says, I talked it over with my wife, and we want your house. Just like that. They haven't even seen it yet! So I, non-salesperson that I am, try to talk him out of it, but it didn't work. The whole family is coming over this afternoon to look at it. Now, we have been sorting, packing, tossing, etc and so have the roommates, so the house basically looks like every room has been ransacked. Also there is stuff in the yard, on the driveway, everywhere. And a potential buyer is coming in 4 hours. I do not even know where to begin. If I came and looked at this house right now I would run away screaming. Oh well. Bring it on!

No comments: