Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tonight's Outing

My kids got back yesterday and today we were supposed to go back to school shopping for Leo but we didn't, but I did get my hair colored, which shows that at least my priorities are in order! Have I found the kids and me a doctor yet? No, but I got me a hairdresser! Anyway...
Tonight we decided to go to Hu Hot mongolian grill for dinner, which is so good, but before that we went to this store called the General Store. This store is aptly named because they have a little of everything. It has an emphasis on sporting goods, hunting and camping stuff, and has a bit of a trailer trash vibe to it. They had kids camo clogs for crying out loud! I got the boys some new shoes (not camo clogs just so you know), and as we were in line at the checkstand, the cashier at the stand next to ours dropped the F-Bomb in a conversation she was having with the people she was checking out! Max and I looked at each other in disbelief, it was very clear that we were not in Target, not even close. I gave the benefit of the doubt to the bomb dropper, thinking that she must have known those people to feel uninhibited enough to swear, but even so! Everyone heard her! I would say that we won't be going there again, except they have a good selection of Dickies pants, which is what Max wears. And maybe my little grandniece would look cute in those camo clogs...



Imagine these in camo. Yikes!

No comments: