Saturday, June 14, 2008

Why My Blog Is So Aptly Named

Because there has been an awful lot of nothing going on around here. There is some stuff though, here goes.

1) Max left yesterday to go to CA for 10 or so days. On the way to the airport he got a speeding ticket. Hello, higher insurance rates!

2) Leo is here and I am at a loss as to what to do with him. Mostly because I'm broke. We might play some Wii later or perhaps a rousing game of Racko.

3) Beautiful weather today for a change. Hope it stays.

4) I was sad to hear of Tim Russert's passing. Most every morning he was on the Today Show and I relied on him to cut through all the crap of the election and to tell me what was what. Now how am I going to know what is what?

5) Work has been hard lately. Drowning in paperwork. I could go on but why?

6) I printed out the entry form for the Spokane County Interstate Fair. I will be entering 2 or 3 things. I'm going to knit up the best looking washcloth ever, if I can only decide on the colors. The scarf is almost done, it looks like a winner to me, let's hope the judges agree.

7) I should be cleaning the kitchen right now, but I think I will take a nap instead. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: