Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday

1) It is snowing. Again. Or should I say still. I would take pictures and post them, but they would look just like the pictures I took the last 1700 times it snowed this year. So just use your imagination, or if you live in Spokane, just look out your window.

2) David Byrne has a website called Radio David Byrne. The playlist changes every month, featuring music from different parts of the world, or little known music from our own neck of the woods. This month it's all about Turkish pop music. Very interesting and quite good. Definitely worth a listen.

3) It's district caucus day! I have to leave in a little while. I didn't think they would need me to be there since I am like the 4th or 5th alternate delegate, but I got a call last night and they may need me after all. While I will be happy to represent, I hope they don't need me and I get to go home. I had big plans for today involving both large and small household appliances, and a possible trip to the dump.

4) Leo comes home from California this evening! He had a great time at Disneyland with his dad, but I sure missed him!

No comments: