Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Questions That Demand Answers

1) Do the people in the Central Time Zone REALLY need to have their tv shows come on an hour earlier than the rest of us? Do they have some kind of manditory early bedtime? I know that the farmers go to bed early, but are there that many of them that all of tv land caters to them? I posed this question to Faythe and she thought that I was trying to do away with the entire Central Time Zone! I think it was that bottle of wine she drank.

2) Does Paula Abdul think she is fooling ANYONE with that fake forced cleavage she had on American Idol tonight?? Please.

3) Was Carole King ever on the Muppet Show or Sesame Street? Because if she wasn't, she should have been. She could have sung "You've Got A Friend" to Elmo or the Cookie Monster.

4) Will I be sad when American Idol is over because I have so much fun watching it with Faythe? Wait, I know the answer to that one.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I think it's a combination of farmers + tradition.

But I don't really know. And I think it's stupid, because it means that whenever I visit my dad, I miss all my shows because I'm still thinking in REGULAR time.

Also? Faythe is hilarious.