Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Checking In

Don't have a lot to say. But when has that ever stopped me?

1) Just watched the American Idol results show, the one where they kick someone off, and America finally got it right, because Kristy Lee Cook is out! Faythe and I are very happy right now.

2) Last night I watched the last installment of the Seven Ages Of Rock series on VH1 Classic. All about British Indie Rock. Started with The Smiths and ended with Franz Ferdinand. An awesome documentary. It reruns all the time, try to catch it if you can, the whole series is great.

3) My very old and dear friend Elizabeth emailed me this. It is hilarious, even more so because we have a few of those horrible photos of ourselves hidden away where they will never see the light of day, so don't even ask.

4) I think she emailed me that link because I sang "Loving You" by Minnie Ripperton into her voicemail on Monday. Just the lalalalala, doodoodoodoodoo, AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! part. What was I supposed to do? It was on XM, who else I'm I going to sing it with? She and I have been murdering that song together for 30 years!

5) It is supposed to snow all weekend! And last weekend was so nice! You just never know with this goofy weather.

6) Did you know that Washington is one of only 5 states where it is legal to make a left turn on a red light from a two way onto a one way street? I just found this out. So far I have done it twice. I feel so bad yet so good!

7) OK I think that's it.

No comments: