Monday, January 21, 2008

Dental Recap, Mental Recap

Last Thursday I spent three and a half hours in the chair with tools in my tooth. That is 210 minutes. I will spare you the gory details, needless to say it sucked. Four days later my mouth is still sore, but it seems to be getting better every day. I don't have much to say because I haven't done much lately. I did make a loaf of beer bread over the weekend, it was good. I went to Egger's Meats and bought bacon. I took down most of the rest of Christmas, now all that's left is the tree and the 4 balls left on it. I have been taking lots of naps, I guess that is how my body copes with pain, I just try to sleep it off. Anyway, even if I did feel more energetic, it's not like I'm going to go outside, it's 5 degrees out there! But I do hope this tooth crap goes away soon, it would be nice to be able to chew again. Meanwhile, I think I'll take a little nap.

No comments: