Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Think That's Everything

1) I have been feeling like winter is dragging it's heels, but this morning it was 24 degrees outside, so I guess it will be here soon enough.

2) My kids have a ridiculously long list of dishes they want me to make for Thanksgiving. I cannot believe the extent of their delusions, they act as if I can cook or something. Actually, I CAN do most of the stuff on the list, except for the stuff I have never made. Like turkey. And yams. And gravy. Other than that, everything will be just fine!

3) One of the things I like about my job is that I get to use highlighters and post-it notes a lot. Little splashes of color that brighten my day.

4) Leo's slippers are almost done! In fact, I could probably finish them tonight, if I wanted to. But you know I won't!

5) Three dinners were cooked in my kitchen tonight. First I made a pot of spaghetti for Max. Then I made taters for me and Leo, which is basically fried potatoes with bacon, eggs and cheese. How can something that tastes so good be so bad for you? Then Max made another batch of spaghetti because he didn't like the one I made. So now I am stuck eating a ton of pasta for a week. Oh well, there's worse things I guess.

6) Still attempting to listen to Led Zeppelin on XM. It kind of sucks because they seem to play the same 20 songs over and over. I still haven't heard "That's The Way" or "Since I've Been Loving You" or "Achilles Last Stand". I have, however, heard "Kashmir" 27 times.

7) OK, now you're all caught up.

No comments: