Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall, Year 2

Last year was our first fall here. I was totally awestruck by the colors of the trees and just amazed at fall in general. I thought that this year I might be just a little bit used to it, but no. It is fantastic. Today was a beautiful day with temps in the mid 60's, so I thought I'd take my camera out while I ran an errand.



This is the view from my driveway looking across the street to the left. If I look to the right I see this tree:



This is also the tree I see out my office window when I am on the computer, it makes me so happy!
These next pictures were taken between my house and my destination. I just zig-zagged around till I found cool trees. I didn't have to look very hard, they were everywhere! There was no way I could take pictures of them all, but here are a few.








These beautiful trees really are everywhere you look:



Even in front of ShopKo!



I hope I never get used to the beauty of the changing seasons here. When I lived in Monterey I rarely went to the beach. I have realized that the ocean just doesn't do it for me. It's all about the trees. If you live around here, get out this weekend and enjoy this awesome season.

No comments: