Sunday, May 27, 2007

Things I Learned Yesterday

1) Stateline, Idaho is not really a town, it is really just about a mile of bars, strip clubs, liquor stores and smoke shops. Well, maybe it's a town, but I didn't see any houses.
2) At my new pedicure shop in Coeur d'Alene, designs on your toes are $5 extra.
3) There is this cheese you can grill on the grill called Halloumi, it's awesome!
4) Some red wines actually taste good.
5) The Scoop ice cream shop is open till 9pm on weeknights.
6) It only costs $20 to legally change your name.
7) Once Mozilla Firefox erases your bookmarks, you cannot get them back.
8) I am a yarn-obsessed lunatic.
9) Grilling is not as hard as I thought.
10) I have actual friends here in Spokane.

Oh yeah, and I learned all about Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome, what a trip!

No comments: