Friday, March 16, 2007

Bad News and Good News

The bad news is that Spokane's beloved Gonzaga Bulldogs are out of that college basketball spectacular known as March Madness. They lost last night to the Indiana Hoosiers. Better luck next year Zags! However, the WSU Cougars are still in the running--GO COUGS!

But that is not the good news. The good news is that Spokane has a St. Patrick's Day parade! This is awesome because I have never been to a St. Patrick's Day parade and now I get to go to one in my own town! The parade is put on by the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick, which is a relief because I would hate for my first parade to be put on by the Hostile Sons of St. Patrick, that would suck.



Bagpipers! I can't wait! And corned beef and potato salad for dinner! Oh, that every day was St. Paddy's Day!

No comments: