Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Life Is So Dang Good

Tonight I was going to make spinach raviolis from Costco but Max wanted pizza. There is a little pizza place in our neighborhood called Bennedito's, which makes fantastic pizza AND they deliver! So we got this wonderful pizza that had chicken, sun-dried and fresh tomatoes and some awesome cheese on it, and we ate while we watched The Sandlot, which is one of my top 2 summer movies (the other one is American Graffiti). Then Leo and I went on a great walk around the neighborhood, which is filled with cute houses with cute porches. It was dusk and lots of people had their sprinklers running, so we got sprinkled as we walked, it was a great time. Then we came home and watched the Seinfeld episode with the Junior Mint and Mulva. I swear it just doesn't get any better than that.



They're very refreshing!

PS This is my 100th post.

No comments: