Monday, April 23, 2007

On The Verge of a Major Life Decision

I guess it's time to tell you all why I have not been my normal bloggy self.

I have been knitting.

It started as a casual thing that I did once an a while, but lately it has been out of control. I am knitting a bathmat, for crying out loud! My hands and wrists hurt, but does that stop me? No, I just slap on the wrist braces and keep knitting! This knitting thing is taking over my life, and the last thing I want to do is to bore my friends and family with constant stories of my knitting misadventures. So here is my Major Decision:

I think I might start a knitting blog.

Do you know how many knitting blogs there are out there? About a billion, I know because I've read them all! The internet does not need another blog about anything, let alone knitting. But I probably won't let that stop me. And it's not like I'm even that good of a knitter. I can't even make a sock, and that's all I really want to learn to make. How many people want to hear me ramble on about how I made another scarf? Nobody! Unfortunately, that won't stop me either.

But in a last ditch attempt to save my sanity, I will let you, the reader, try to talk me out of it. Give it your best shot. And if I don't hear from you, expect the downward spiral into knitting oblivion to continue...

1 comment:

Faythe said...

Do it! Do it!