I almost wrote Random Carp but that would not have made any sense, so Random Crap it is.
1) There is this show on XM called blog radio where they play all this obscure stuff and they played this song and it has stuck with me, I love it for really deep reasons that I cannot put my finger on.
2) February Supper Club was last night and the theme was Chocolate and Wine. There was lots of both. Andrea made a delicious chicken mole and I don't even like mole. And Jen C. made the best cake I have ever eaten. Chocolate sour cream cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting topped with chocolate ganache. Seriously. The Best Cake Ever. It was a lot of work, so I'll never make it which is probably a good thing.
3) This sock I am knitting, the yarn was given to me and I like it because it is self patterning, but the colors are not my faves, too much red and not enough blue.
4) I am undefeated in Wii boxing. This has pissed Max off to the point where he won't play with me anymore. He keeps reminding me that if we were actually boxing that he would put me in the hospital. Nobody is disputing that. But I think Max should let his mother have her fun. It's just a game, right?
5) I have an appointment tomorrow morning for a complete physical. Let's just say that I have been dancing for a long time, and now it's time to pay the piper. Oh boy.
6) Enjoy your Sunday.