Friday, November 07, 2008

Oh The Horror!

So I haven't been blogging lately for no other reason than sheer laziness. I have been busy though. But now I have a reason. Yesterday my computer got a virus and died. Just like the pioneers on the Oregon Trail did. Right now I am using Max's laptop which I am not at all comfortable with. He is going to try and reformat my computer this weekend while I am in Las Vegas with my goofy friend Elizabeth. We are going to the National Bullriding championships. Don't ask me how I got roped into that but I did. We will have fun because we always have fun together no matter what we do. I will take pictures and someday when I get my computer back I will post them. so now I have to go pack and wash dishes. Have a great weekend you all.

Maybe if my computer is really dead I should bury it by the interstate, like the pioneers did with Aunt Bessie when she caught a virus and died. It's a thought!

2 comments:

A. Malcontent said...

Ryan says if Max can't fix it he'll be happy to take a look at it, being that he's an IT guy after all.

Jennifer Olsen said...

I'm volunteering Dave's services too. =) We want lots of pictures from Vegas!