Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Miracle!

Well, my computer has been acting stupid lately, what with the virus and all. Faythe's Ryan got rid of the virus but it has still been way slow and giving me all kinds of error messages and not letting me get on my websites. This computer is five years old, which is like 150 in people years, so I figured I would just get myself a new tower for like $350 and it would be 110 times better than what I have now. So since I had nothing to lose, this morning I reformatted my computer. This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I am a complete idiot when it comes to these things. I really don't care to know, either. It's like electricity, I don't want to know how it works, I just want the light to come on when I flip the switch. Anyway, I stumbled along, not really knowing what I was doing, and after calls to Qwest and Dell, my computer was up and running, no error messages, so far so good! I did this with NO help from Max and just a little bit of help with some sarcasm thrown in from Leo. It is indeed a miracle! Unfortunately, I have lost all my bookmarks as well. I have remembered a lot of them but I know I am missing some. If you know of any good websites that are funny you can send them in the comments. Here is a funny one for you--Cakewrecks. I laugh until I cry.

Hopefully my "fixed" computer will stay that way and I will feel like blogging more often. Maybe.
OK I'm going to bring the christmas boxes up from the garage now!

No comments: