Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh, It's ON!

Last night Faythe and I went to the fair. We had lots of fun, as you can see here. Faythe's camera is much better than mine, plus my battery died early in the evening, plus she has the awesome chicken pictures! Boy we had fun in those animal barns, but that is not what I am here to say. This is my point: When we were looking at the crafts, specifically the knitting and crochet, we noticed that two women in particular had made a lot of the stuff and won a lot of ribbons. For anonymity purposes (plus I forgot their names) I will call them Martha and Betty. As Faythe and I were looking at Martha and Betty's stuff, we realized that we could knit stuff that was just as good if not better. So we decided that at next year's fair we are going to give Martha and Betty a run for their ribbons. Nothing less than a sweep will do. It's ON, Martha and Betty, see you next year!

PS--This painting right here was worth the price of admission:



That is one crazy dog! And this Santa, Max called it ZZ Top Carrying Asparagus:


EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO THE FAIR!!

No comments: